In order to sustain our capacity expansion, and keep an high level of partnership with our customers, we are selecting a profile for Junior Sales Engineer, to be trained and integrated in our commercial team.
We provide fully tailor made equipment, mostly to pharma, but also cosmetic and food markets worldwide. A close follow up of each project and customer is key for a great relationship with our customers and supporters.
The resource to be integrated in the commercial team will be trained on the product, market, selling procedures and all what is necessary to make her/him an independent sales professional.
We offer a young and motivated environment, with strong values and clear commitments, with established business and reputation and strong push for growth.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Collaborate with design and engineering team to find the best solution for customers needs.Support customers in the identification of the right solution.
- Participate to global exhibitions and events to promote the Schedio and its products.
- Prepare quotations according to customer requirements and according to suggested solutions by design and engineering team.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to consistently follow up on projects for months, from first contact to execution completion.
- Extrovert team player, 100% customer oriented passionate willing to learn all details of the product and service offered.
- Professional proficiency in English and Italian. Other languages are a strong plus.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to travel worldwide (max 50% of the time) for customer meetings, exhibitions, trainings and events.
- Office skill
- (Powerpoint, Word, Excel).
- Education in engineering is a strong plus
Stabio, Canton Ticino, Switzerland