We are looking for an experienced validation engineer / specialist looking for career growth or already experienced validation / QA manager to be integrated within our engineering team.
We deliver fully tailored machines to pharma and food/cosmetic sectors, and each of these is accompanied by a series of tailored documentation and certification which needs to be written in accordance with customer requests.
The high quality of our machines, built in in our DNA, is strictly linked to a proper selection of the manufacturing partners, as well as a well close-knit engineering, manufacturing and machine/process support team which allow us to deliver equipment with an established reputation in the market.
The person in charge of this position shall proactively work on preparing the documentation needed for each project, as well as eventually managing external partners for the execution of the same.
Moreover, the person in charge of QA will be responsible as well for the ISO certification and annual inspection.
We offer a young and motivated environment, with strong values and clear commitments, with established business and reputation and strong push for growth.
- Write and prepare the documentation related to each machine according to requirements agreed with customers
- Manage the outsourcing of the preparation of such documentation, in case of high demand
- Manage the ISO certification
- Take over the current process of implementation and management of procedures according to ISO guidelines
- Be the quality interface of the company with stakeholders
What we are looking for:
- Strong precision in the daily work
- Ability to work independently and self-organise the activities
- Fast learners and team players
- Professional proficiency in English and Italian
- Willingness to grow within the company, either vertically or laterally.
- Experience in a quality – validation position in previous roles
- Technical background preferred
Stabio, Canton Ticino, Switzerland